Click HERE for an Exhibitor Contract.
Click HERE to download full list of Exhibitors.
What’s in it for you at SETAC?
- A 31-year history of cutting-edge science AND high-visibility trade show, a win–win combination for you and SETAC
- Representatives from worldwide, regional, state, and local government, business, academic, and nongovernmental organizations who’ll want to see what you have to offer
Who should exhibit? You should, and you’ll be in good company:
- Environmental consulting firms: life-cycle assessment, toxicology, risk assessment, chemistry, environmental engineering
- Analytical chemistry: equipment, supplies, and services
- Environmental sampling and monitoring equipment: aquatic, soil, and air
- Toxicology testing supplies and equipment: aquatic, avian, and wildlife
- Software: expert systems, statistics, and databases
- Publishers: books and journals
- Scientific and laboratory suppliers
When and where should you plan to be?
26-28 April 2011
Hilton, Pensacola Beach Gulf Front, Florida
How can you capture the best space available?
Contact Linda Fenner at 850 469 1500 x108 or email@example.com.